Monday, October 11, 2010

Why do I fear Phones?

Actually, initially due to my introvert nature I usually talked less. But after coming to the high school, that feeling died, and i changed into a normal guy, loving the environment.


But something happened, that suddenly put me in shock and i became fear of talking again, especially to the ailing person. in the end of the exams of 11th class, My grand dad died, and I's the last person he talked and had eaten with my hands. It was a nice feeling, but it brought a fear in my mind. When i saw him dead, i just can't believed it, and ran outside my house, took my bike, and went for a big ride with the belief that he's not dead, he'll live.


In my first year of the engineering days, i got a call, it was from my mother's father. he talked with me for half an hour, and just after five minutes, i got a call telling he's dead. I couldn't controlled myself, and started weeping, thanks to my dear friends, that I's normal the next day. But from that day a feeling got inside my head that if I talk to an old person, he'll die.


And I started avoiding my grand mother's call. but i can't tell the reason to them.
Do you think it is a right approach or not? Surely I don't want to lose my grand mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment