Friday, October 29, 2010

A Beautiful Trip To Her: The Planning

As already discussed in http://chulaku.blogspot.com/2010/10/beautiful-trip-to-her-beginning.html that Hrishi was so crazy to meet her as early as possible. I had stopped at that point of time, but he'd not stopped thinking about the meeting. And. he planned the meeting keeping me at the centre of his plan. Actually, she's from Qulty, just 2hrs. from my home place, Deoghar. So, he planned that he'll tell his parents that he's going to meet me in Deoghar for the plan trip for our internship programme, and he'll go to meet her, and then at evening, he will returned to my home in the night, just avoiding the phone problem.

One can say that with love, a person started using his mind to tell lies,becomes a good planner. But if anything went wrong, it's going to cost everyone heavily.

I unwittingly accepted it. What will happen next? Read next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment