Friday, October 29, 2010

A Beautiful Trip To Her-- Beginning

I'd already discussed about the love story of one of my friend in http://chulaku.blogspot.com/2010/09/tale-of-love-story-1-glaring-started.html  and http://chulaku.blogspot.com/2010/09/tale-of-love-story-2-chatting-behind.html. This is the continuous story from there. Still now, he'd meet her only once in his brother's marriage, just once, and he'd became so crazy about him. And from then he'd just meet her on the mobile by the "Bloddy Hell Reliance Night Plan", but suddenly on that day just 10-12 days before our Comprehensive exams, and we're going for our .net classes, suddenly he said," I want to go to meet her". I asked."To whom, 27Minutes".
He said,"Ya."
I asked," why so suddenly?"
He said," i just can't bear." My mind went out of control, trying to understand my situation since it's my first experience in such a situation. But I told him to be quiet for the moment, since it can be too risky. And if he doesn't stop his crazyness, i'll tell his elder brother. Really it was a dangerous act.
First,his mobile will show unreachable. Secondly, if they call us, what would we give the excuse.

For the time being, he'd stopped his crazyness, but he'll surely go, that's final. But when, it's to be decided. But I don't want him to meet her, since according to me, if one meeting, had done such a damage, what could the second meeting. And in this second meeting, if they're not able to resist then the line set by the cultural hypocrats will be broken, and a new tension will be created.

What happens next, witness it in my next few blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment