Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Day A Brother Ditched The Other

It is an incident from one of my Andhra friends. He'd loved her cousin from his childhood days. She loved or not, I don't know. But for us, that love was a matter of laugh, and a chatting material, that how can he marry his cousin. To which he'd reply In Andhra, it happens. But whenever she called, his face would cheer, and whenever we asked him about her showing her photo, which was his dektop background, he'd say say "My Mrs."

Everything was fine for the first two semester, but after the summer holidays, when we'd comment on her, hefelt bad. We can feel that. So, after few days, I asked him about her. He fell apart, and told me that His elder brother had married her in the summer holidays. I asked him whether his brother knew about his feeling about the girl. He said he knew already. A feeling of anger and hatred came to our mind. But we can't do anything in any family's matter.

How can a brother ditched his younger brother? But its Kaliyug. Anything can happen.
Have you encountered such a situation, then share with us.
Liked it, then please comment on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment