Monday, October 11, 2010

The Day the Key Locked My Mind

It is just the incident which happened yesterday with me. The tigress had asked me to book a conference room for the meeting room, and get it ready bedore she comes. It was the first time the tigress had asked me with a nice gesture. So, I's very happy about it. But with responsibility, comes tension.


The office boys were not obeying my words. So, I's already tensed, and angry. In this angry mind, I did a vital mistake. Actually the lock was designed in such a way that if you pressed it hard anticlockwise, it'll itself get locked. I didn't knew it.


After finishing the work, I just twisted it hard, and it got locked with the key still inside. I was going to the toilet, besides the conference room, when I saw the key inside. I thought someone will steal it, so I came to take it. But when I tried to open the door, it didn't opened. Now, I knew my mistake. I was feeling a sword at my neck. But I controlled myself, and called the office staff. They told that this was the single key. I can feel my tigress shouting at me. I was precipitating very badly. I don't have any clue.


Then they told that the glass can be taken out, and a thin guy can go inside and take out the key. This eased the tension for some time. And finally they took out those bloddy keys, which had locked my mind very badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment