Friday, October 8, 2010

The Day I gave my first Political Views

I's supposed to be a better listener than a speaker. So, everyone catches when he get to say what he has to say, since most of the people are not interested in other's talk.I used to listen quite sincerely, so everyone asks for me.
But It was in my 11th class when I gave my first views on any political matter. Actually, i'd went to meet a groom's parent for my aunt. And my parents were watching television, where the news of  " A try for friendship between India & Pakistan" was being telecasted. And as usual, the men's talk are basically based on either religious talks or a political talk, so I also got tempted and speak " I don't think there could be a friendship between India 7 Pak. Because basically, pak don't want friendship. They take friendship as an act of cooling their oppositin and then suddenly attack on us. 

Like the Lahore summit, Atal Sir went to Lahore sending friendship to Pak and the result Kargil War. 
Mussharaf came to India for a bilateral talk, and the attack on the Parliament came. 

So, Pak know only to put dagger in the back as stated by Suniel Shetty in Main Hoon Na. I came out seeing the movie, and find many people supporting Villain rather than the hero. So, in my view, their can't be friendship between India & Pak. Only the people of Kashmir wants friendship, not the rest of India, and surely the family of the brave soldiers fighting for us in the border."

After sometime I said again," But it is nice friendship measures has again started, media has something to write and have debate for few days. The matches will restart and the cricket board can have billions of Rs. in their pocket. The cricketer says" It'll bring peace in the environment, but when the series starts, we see only hatred and rivalry from both sides. Then where can be the friendship."  

If you like it, comment on it, and if you're on the other side, well and good, then also comment on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment