Friday, October 8, 2010

The Day I Fall In Harry Potter Mania

You won't believe it. Till Class 11th, i's completely unaware of Hollywood movies. I knew Hollywood as the ghost movies. But it was my first month of 12th class that my father bought a CD player, and my uncle brought Harry Potter1 as the first CD. It was such a movie, that with every scene, i started loving the movie, and falling in those blue eyes. The Friendship was too cute. You can say that every scene in the movie was perfect even the Villain Voldemorte. I liked it very much.

For the next few days, after school, i watched at least once. And it remain with me through out the day. My concentration in class was minimum now. I wathched the first part more than 30 times, then bought the rest 2 film in the series, and watched both of them more than 20 times.

And watched the fourth part in Patna first show. So, i plan a trip to patna to watch the movie.
And watched the fifth and sixth part in Dehradun in my engineering days.

And eagerly waiting for the seventh part.



2 comments:

  1. I fell for Harry Potter when I was 13-14 yrs old!!
    Its the best thing ever!!
    Atleast you did get to watch it finally, no matter the age :)
    I can't wait for the final 2 parts to be released!!
    Deathly Hallows 1 & 2!!
    Its going to be awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...thats right
    its going to be full action pack.

    ReplyDelete