Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Tale OF Love Story-1 : Glaring Started

This is a true love story which i witnessed in front of my eyes. It's a story of my best friend, Hrishi. For the next few blogs, i 'll be explaining his love story in details. Hope you like it.

We met nearly three years before, in my first year of my engineering life. Krish introduced him to me. He's a talkative type person, which was really unorthodox for my type of person. But soon we became nice friends. Actually, he became my roommate next sememster, and then i witnessed his different half.

His brother's wedding was coming. So, he went to his native house 15-20days before taking leave. We'd provide the usual proxies for him to avoid any loss of attendence for him. We went to attend the wedding at that particular day. Then, i witnessed that he's closely glaring to a girl. I said it to Krish, and Krish called him, and asked him about the reason. Then he said she's his brother's saali. And he liked her very much.

I asked him" how all of a sudden?"
I even warned him to be far from the girls as much as you can.

But it was too late for him to forget her.

No comments:

Post a Comment