Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Day I Met A US Girl

Don't misunderstand me as a boy, who is a flirt, but i'm a type of boy, who falls to every beauty, and then forget her for another. this is an incident of my high-school days. i's in class11th to be precise.


It's a fine morning, and i's as usual going to my school on foot. I's nearly there, when i saw an awesome beautiful girl calling me. For the time being, i thought why would someone call me, but i saw i's the only person in that direction, to which she was waving. So, i moved towards her. With every foot, my heart was jumping higher and higher. When i reached there, i saw she was a foreigner.
 From far distance she was looking completely like an Indian charm since she's wearing Indian paridhan.
       That day, i formulated " even foreign girl in Indain dress looks awesome, and every Indian girl  in western dress looks sexy, only sexy, not beautiful."
      Actually, she'd the problem in conversation with the taxi-driver who only knew Bhojpuri. So, she asked me to work as an interpreter for her. I was so excited to see her, that i agreed it very quickly. We had a conversation with her for an hour, and i offer her to show my mighty city, to which she agreed. I worked as a guide for her tour to my city, and in the evening we went to a grand hotel as a matter of gratitude she had shown towards me, but for me it was a marvellous experience.
       I could never forget her in my life.
       Her white skin, black salwaar-kameez, with her blue eyes, a real deadly combination. I was contended in the end for helping her, but it had really cost me an attendence short. But who cares about attendence at that age.


        Okay, fine if you liked it, yaar comment on it.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment