Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Day I met the Tigress

Everyone in this earning world hates their boss, but for their job, they pretend to like them. I being not an exception. I really hate my boss.

But to be frank, she's a real hottie-bubble.But when she barks, the whole company shivers. No sound can be heard then. Its a pin-drop silence. But due to my good-behaviour, she seemed to be happy with me, and for the time-being that is important for me.
I met her on my third day of joining, and unluckily, i just got unbalance on her. I said sorry, and my good-behaviour really saved me that day, and till today. She call me fool and i like it very much.

Although now, i really like her as a boss, but when she shouts on me, i feel like throwing the paper-pad on her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment