Friday, September 3, 2010

The Day She Admit

Hey friends out there on net, I'm sharing with you my views about how to live a life. Life is a deadlier game, so try to live it before it takes you out of its domains. Life your life as much as you can. Just don't wait for the right time to come for enjoying, because you don't know it'll come or not. The future is a sucker of all the enjoyment. So, live it today. Want to do anything, do it today. Just don't go inside the books and the whole world get close for you. Want to have a girlfriend, have it today. Atleast try, so that you can't blame yourself in the future.
An Incident came into my mind today, when a handsome hunk friend of mine Raj Sinha , liked a girl seriously named Deepti Priya,our classmate, a really cute girl such that every boy wanted to be her boyfriend. My friend was no exception either, neither do I. But he can't tell her in his school days due to the fear of response what she will give, a real middle class mentality.But after some years, when she met him again she told him that she had a big crash on him. That time my friend felt what he'd missed, he'd have a girlfriend for nearly four years.but now he'd to just go on studies for his degrees, and she'd already got a new boyfriend name Arun.
Want dating, go for it today. Want to drink, try it today. But don't get addicted to it. Just have the taste of everything that the nature has provided to you. Just be a top-class and be a heartthrob, so that you can feel proud about something.

I'm telling you this because I too was a book maniac, thinking that there is lot of life to live.But now when I'm working in a company, now there's no time for myself. What the hell I'll do with the money I earn, if I don't know how to spend it, just watch movies and what. Although I work in a company which have women everywhere, but unluckily, in this Raksha Bandhan, all tied a rakhi in my hand, and deprived me of any future plans. But, really, they're BehanJi type.

No comments:

Post a Comment