Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Day Chocolate Slapped me

You'd doubt how can chocolate slap anyone. It didn't slapped me, but caused me a slap.

Actuall, the incident happened on my childhood days. I's very much fond of chocolates from my initial days. One day i saw my neighbour making crispy chocolates. And in my greed, i entered his room, took his chocolate and started eating below his bed. But to my badluck, the neighbour locked the room from outside, without noticing that i's inside. But it didn't affect me and i continued eating. But after sometimes, my mother started searching me. Unable to find me in the house, she started searching the neighbours house. Still unable to find me, someone told him that Rohit(the chocolate neighbour) might have taken me with him. That time no mobile was there to ask him directly. She ran to the destination of Rohit's place in her home suite. And when she didn't find me there also, she started crying. My father was called, and police was phoned.Police came and i was still inside Rohit's room. Finally, when Rohit opened the door, and i ran out, everyone was eased, but my mothed slapped me i don't remember how many slaps. After that day, i promised myself, i'll not enter any other's domain to eat anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment