Friday, September 10, 2010

The Day of My First Hatred With Her

I'd already told you that I's a book maniac, but i'd my other angles too like one i'd discussed in " The Day of My First Crash".

She's neither a friend nor an enemy of me. But today, i hate her the most. Might be the only girl i hate.Why? The reason is below.

It was my first year, when i saw her first. Her oversize took all the beauty angle from her.Knowing that i and she were the only healthy looking people in the class, with she overpowering me. My friends starts torturing me everytime with her name, that she talked of me with everyone. Initially, i just ignore it. But the sooner or the later this became a hurdle of my life.
And that was a wednesday, as much as i remember. we'd workshop labs, and i's wearing my usual black shirt-black pants. i thinks it look better on me. i's with nearly 10 of my friends, when we're crossing the girls hostel, that the girls called her so loudly that we can also hear, and i really got to know that their was surely some dreadful affair going on between me and her. That day, my whole workshop class was screwed by my friends taunting on me, and it was the first day I really started hating her, and it still continued, since my friend still comment on me taking her reference.

She might be a nice girl, but for me she's a devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment