Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Day Fortune Made Me Meet Her

If you're thinking it is the girl to who was my first crash, then you got it wrong. It is a different girl i'm discussing about.


It was an incident in the city of hi-tech Bangalore. I's having my first job. After a month i got my salary, to which my mother said the first thing i should do is to offer gratitude to God for the job, and the salary. As an obedient son, i went to the temple near my house in Koramangala, a Sai Temple. I bought sweets for the offering. when i entered the temple, i show there is a plate where their was garland, to whom every one present there was touching, as i's new to bangalore, hence i thought it could be a ritual here. So, i also touched it, and said my name to the priest in the temple, and gave the packet of sweets to him. But further when i saw thet're talking to each other in Bengali, then i knew that they completely form a family, and then i understood my mistake. i'd been taken by the priest as the same family member and he offered the prayer of mine together with them.
But i continued, i don't know why. then he gave me the panchamreet together with them. Then i saw a girl standing next to me, real perfect looking girl for a bengali boy.A beauty with all the qualties in her. But when the priest called all the " male people, stand ahead." I just took a back step, then the priest asked me " you also come ahead". i told him the reality, then everyone look so differently to me, but when they got my name with title Ghosh they took me as a same family, and i was also tied the sacred thread. I's really happy that time. It was the first time i really understood Fortune. 


I don't know why but i told the incident to my mother, to which she chuckled that i had met her bahu, this was the same reaction of my father. But somewhere or the other, i'd fallen in those bluish-green eyes. I don't know what'd be the future, but for the time being, we're good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment