Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Day Of My First Crush

I's a book maniac, as I'd already told you in my initial blogs. You don't know when you'll start liking someone. It can be any moment, so just open your eyes and wait for it.
 was in my school days, I'd also crashed on a girl, named Sheetal. She was a Bengali too. I had never seen her before, but she was in the school for so many years, but i'd never noticed her before. It was the Teacher's Day Celebration, and she came on the stage for dancing on the Beautiful tune of "Aaja Mahiya" song of Fiza. It was the first time I'd really noticed a girl. She's beautiful, curly hair, big eyes. There're nearly 12dancerts on the stage, but my eyes stuck to her only.I don't know why? But after her performance, my eyes was still searching her. Many times,I passed her too, but never dared to talk to her. Now, I don't know where she is, but these eyes of mine can't foget her anyday. So, I started working hard and concentrate on my studies just to overcome her face out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment