Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Day He Changed To A Man From A Boy

It was one of the most dark nights of my life. It occured during one of the college days.

It was a nice night to start with, but suddenly a call came and everything changed. The happy hours changed to mourning hours. It was nearly ten o' claock, and we were watching Spider-man3, then my friend Krish's phone rang,. He went to another room to recieve it, and next we heard was his mounful cry. We ran towards that room, and we saw Krish on the ground, crying very loudly. This scene took my heart out of my body. I felt an itching pain in my heart, when we got the news that Krish's father has died. And then started a four-hour long crying episode, but we controlled ourself to control Krish.
         But it went in vain. Adding to the problem, his Sister who also studied with us in the same college also came, and the episode became uncontrollable, but finally his cousin took him his home to calm him, and finally the episode ended.
         For me the episode ended, but for Krish, it's a life long tale.
         After that day, he became older than he was actually, and enjoyment was subdued in his life.
         
        

No comments:

Post a Comment