Friday, November 12, 2010

A Trip To Her Marriage: The Jouney To Sangam

We took the train, and when train started moving, it gave certain pleasant feeling to body and soul.But what was paining, was my ankle, and believe me, for the first time i's regretting on my fatness. If i'd been thin and slim, then my ankle would not have such problem. But somehow, standing wise, we reached Bhatni, 2 hrs. from Siwan, when Hrishi came and called me to come with him. I went inside the Sleeper bogy, with general ticket, but it was terrible than standing. But i can't put down his request. For the first hour, it was very pleasant, sitting on the nice seat, eating nice food, chatting with Hrshi, and glaring at a very hot girl sitting opposite to his seat, watching the nature outside, and when her hair flew across his forehead, it was very tough for us to control our feeling, she'd just swept us out of our feet. With every minute, we're feeling lots of snake rolling on our body. For the morning session, we're flying away from a girl, and for the last hour, we're following a girl.

But with happiness, trouble also came, and the TT came asking for ticket, and Hrishi made me to run to the bathroom. I's in bathroom for more than 15 min, but it was really unheigenic to be inside for long time inside a train's bathroom. But i had no option, because i feared jails. After 15 min, i came out, he'd went to the next bogy, and then I moved to the door of next bogy. And started chatting with a passenger standing at the door. I saw the TT had given full permission to stand there till Varanasi station, So i also followed the same route, and we started talking friendly, to which the TT also joined. We had a fine hour, when I knew he'll go down in the Varanasi station, this put me in trouble, that you can't be sure with a new TT. So, when they went down in Varanasi station, i came back to the General bogy. This time more troublesome than last. I was feeling a tinge of fear standing at the gate, as if I'd floating outside, if I did a little mistake, but at last when clock strucked 2 at night, we're down at Allahabad station, but to my trouble, with pain, my leg was not letting me even to stand up. But I stood up and walked towards the Sleeper bogy with my leg still strangling, i didn't find him there, which put me in dilemma, what to do next? I don't know anyone there, except Hrishi, and my phone had already given up, thanks to the bad LG batteries. So, I sat there and started weeping, only by eyes. After 15-20 minutes, he found me, and started shouting at me, and then we went outside the station, and went home. 

At that time of Night, allahabad had tempo moving, and we went to his house, where his elder brother was watching Mahua Channel, singing "AAra hile, Chapra Hile". I finally sat down on the chair and felt relaxed, for the first time in last three days. We'd our dinner, thanks to dear bhabhis, a well made dinner, hot and crispy at 3:30 am. Then, we slept and I was soon at my dreamy world after so much trouble.  

No comments:

Post a Comment