Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Resultant: What you do is what you get.

You'd wonder what is this topic, but this topic is quite suitable to the incident I am going to narrate here now. This is an incident I heard from my father in my childhood days. The incident begins with a land controversy. Actually, this  is an incidet from the days of my great grandparents, my grandfather, my father, and somehow me.
Actually, my great grandfather Mr. X has a step-brother Mr. Y, both name just for assumption to decrese the multiplicity of the problem with their long names. Actually, Mr. X love him very much, but the problem being step-brother always hurt him like in movies. Mr. X was married and got one son, while Mr. Y got 6 sons. Mr.Y became too happy that he's 6 sons, what would be the problem, he'd have. But it brought greediness in his mind, because the land which he's got after division, is not suitable for six brothers, but the piece of land with Mr.X was enough for his only son.
So, when Mr.X wife became seriously ill after the birth of My grandfather, he asked Mr.Y some money. Mr. Y gave the money, only on the condition that Mr.X would give his piece of land to him. Mr.X thought the land would be safe in the hand of someone in the own family, and when he'll have money, he can take it back. But he didn't knew what's the actual intension of his brother. But to his lament, his wife died, just few days after the birth of her son, which gave a very bad name to my grandfather. After 8 years, Mr. X died. And my grandfather fought for the land.
But nothing happened as Mr. Y thought. He'd thought that he'd six sons, so he can have a very luxurious old age. But to contrary, his son didn't keep him with them, and threw them out. Finally, he went to Haridwar and spent his rest of his days in any ashram there, with his wife and cursing their sons.
Did this curse worked, read in the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment