Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Last Few Hours At Magna

Wow, what to say? I don't know what to say in this situation. My first feeling. After a quick and hard 6months of life in the company, it is the day for departure. Everyone reminds you of that, why i don't know? Asks sweets, treats. But for what, while joining a person can give a party, but at the time of exit, when the eyes are watery with emotions, how can a persons give a treat.

Six months past like a rocket, i don't know how quickly, it past. I feel like it was yesterday that I's introduced to Maninder Sir,Naresh and Amar Sir, and we had our first chat. And now my term is over. What remains with me is the memory which I'd keep in my mind and in my camera.Today I feel my topic of the blog is correct. Who knows those days will come or not?

I'll always remember the laughing periods with Naresh & Amar, the boring life at the initial Kormangala shift, the bengali talkative Saurav and Debasri, the pandoras box system of priya Thakur and Geeta P, the birthday celebration with the IBM team, the initial hello to Sushma and Sandeep at the morning, the Roaring shout of Shweta which had always made me a bheegi billi, the jokes with Mamta R, the hatred with Chaitra because of her attitude, the soft talks with Siddharth, Syed ands Veena, and always the chulbuli Nayan.

What's a life which I'm going to miss.

2 comments:

  1. यादों का पिटारा इसी तरह चला करता है। तभी कहते हैं जो क्षण है उसी मैं जी लो....लौटा वक्त साथ नहीं आता..इसलिए हो सके तो मुस्कुरा के जिओ....मुस्कुराहट दे कर जिओ ..हर समय न सही हो सके मुस्कुराना पर जब मौका मिले ठहाका लगा के जिओ.....जिंदगी जाने-अनजाने लोगो से भरी है.....फिर जाने कब मुलाकात हो....बाद में ये यादें ही धरोहर बन कर रह जाती हैं.....इसलिए हो सके तो न दर्द दो, न दर्र लो....ताकि यादों के साये मिले भी कभी तो मुस्कुरा कर मिलें...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get tense friend. This is what said to be life.Have a Happy future.

    Your Heartedly

    FullKart

    ReplyDelete