Friday, December 3, 2010

A​n Autobiography of My Grandfather : End Days

After the heart break of his daughter's death, his health started deteriorating and in this state only, he got the news of his fourth daughter married to the murderer, and he can't do anything to stop. But, my aunt unlike my elder aunt didn't went to his house, and demanded a new house out of the cards. So, he made a new haouse at Deoghar as a matter of blessing in disguise, and my father helped him make it.Till then, his new born son,Golu was being cared by my uncle, and his other son from my fourth aunt, was  taken care by my grandpaprents.
In between, my last and the smallest aunt's groom hunt started, and he said us directly that he'd not be part of any daughter's wedding now. My father went everywhere,but finally got a senior scientist as his groom. And from then, the monetary problems in the family started and the money-named-ghost didn't end yet now, even most of our lands had been sold, and my uncle generally responsible for that. To resist that trouble, he took more loans from the wrong doers, in which my eldest aunt was involved, taking the revenge of being disgraced as sons and daughters. Now, my uncle heads nowhere, with lots and lots of debt under his belt, and with no job in his hand,it looks impossible to end.
In the meanwhile, my eldest aunt in her agony, started taking the payment my granddad gets after retirement, landing him to the help of my father, which he's heartly welcomed, but he also can't bear that someone takes the money from his dad's hand to give it to some local goons. The blood pressure of my granddad increased day by day, and then got a big heart attack, and then my aunts,instead of helping himn send it to our house, in which gramma was already there. It was nice that both granddad and gramma were there in the first time in our house.
He got nice treatment, and slowly and bye and bye, we tried to make conversation between both. And we succeded too. It was 30th of May,2004 when he took the water from me, and grammaa was chatting with him, and suddenly an attack came and he leaved us alone in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment