Friday, October 8, 2010

A Day Of Hope & Despair

It was actually the bladdy thursday, and as  I've already said that i fear thursadays. I woke up early, actually I’d not slept the whole night, in suffering from weakness after the fever.  I went to bath, and then when I saw my body, it was completely reddish, and an itching pain. At 8:30am, I went into the hospital. The doctor gave me a big injection, and asked for blood test.

Then I came to the office, and after  seeing  some of them I’s feeling fine. But still I took a half-day leave, and went to collect the test results. In the office, i was hoping that everything goes fine, and i don't have a big disease.I’s praying to God that nothing big doesn’t come, but as the day was ominous, to my despair  it came to be dengue fever, and the platelet level  came  out  to be much lower than the minimum requirement  for a normal  body. The doctor  asked me to get admitted as early as possible, actually on that day. I’s so aghast that I don’t know what to do. But I called my parents, my friends in Bangalore. My mother told me to get admitted, but the problem was that for a week treatment of my fever, I’d spent all my salary, and it’s the end of month, who’d help me. I’s totally confused. But I take out all the money from my atm and it came out to be Rs 3000\- but still required  Rs 2000\- for admitting.
For that 2000Rs, I asked my PG owner, my team leader, my friend. The PG owner being  the nearest, I told him to come. I was hoping that  my father send me the money, but again everything went in despair, when my father called me and said that he can't sent me the money because the bank’s time was over. Now my hope was with my PG owner and my team leader, but both were not appearing. Whenever any bike passes, i hope that my PG owner is coming, but he didn't came. In the meantime, i'd called so much that my battery died, making me losing my control. Now i could hope that they come as early as possible. But after 2hrs., I came to my PG and found him there. I felt like eating him raw flesh, but controlled my emotions, but he gave me the money, and I got admitted, and my team leader gave me the money for the medicines.
It was the first time I entered a hospital’s ward. It was a fair nice experience, which I will discuss with you afterwards. Hope you don’t have such experience, if you’ve share with me. if you like it, then comment on it, either good or bad, i'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment