Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Beautiful Trip To Her: Life After That

After the http://chulaku.blogspot.com/2010/10/beautiful-trip-to-her-trip.html he really became mad after that, the chatting daily starts from 12o' clock and continued to 6o' clock, disrupting my sleep, which started irritating me. And i started shouting at him. So, he used to go outside on the road to talk to her.

One day, i's sleeping when i heard him crying, then i woke up, it really ached my heart. I saw him weeping hard. For the time being, i thought of calling his brother and tell the reality, because if he really go in depression, and anything happen to him, I would be held responsible. When I threat him of telling to Bhaiya, he went outsideto the road. For few minutes, I thought he'll feel better outside, when he didn't returned for an hour, it really put me in tension. So, i went outside to search him and found him sleeping on the pavement. It really put my anger out of hold, and I phoned his brother, and told him to talk to him little casually, but what will a brother do after hearing his beloved brother in such a state, he phoned her, and threat her not to call him again.

Now, the actual problem was that one of his brother on whose wedding they had met, knew it from start, and when the situation became out of control, told to his parents and elder brother, to which they give the decision that they're not going to meet again. And by anyway, he's not going to marry her. And when she knew that she'd asked to stop talking, which had made him weep.

God only knows, what'll happen next?

No comments:

Post a Comment