Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Dream That Shake My Night

Yesterday, I don't know what happened actually. I had watched M I 4 after quite a long wait of 3 to  4 months with Krishna. Then we went to sleep. It would be 2:30 AM I suppose. I was in deep sleep by 4am. Suddenly,I saw I had a call, and I left my house. I don't know where do the hell I got that house. My mind started to freak me out. Then, I concentrated on what I really saw. And I understood, it was my father's call telling me about the death of my grandfather. That really shook me up, as I knew my grandfather had died 8 years ago. And the dream continued. I went ahead with the dream. Next day, I was standing outside my native house in Banka, with my grandfather body beside my weeping father. I knew very well how much my father loved his father, as each son does. But for him, He was everything, he always came above us.
     But the shocking thing was that I was seeing the dream, which was just opposite of the reality. In reality, on 30th May, 2004, my grandfather died after having water from me. I was the last person he chat with. My father had went to Banka for few important papers, which my grandpa has to sign. And I was to take care of his health. But he died that day in front of me, leaving behind grief and weeping all over the house. My father came next day. And I was sitting beside the body of my grandfather, when he came. 
   But the dream reminded one thing for sure, my grandpa wanted to die in his own house in Banka,with his son besides him. I felt actually, I actally might be dreaming of the last wish of my grandfather, And I woke up in be wilderness. I couldn't sleep whole night. Whatever be the reason, I was really feeling an ache in my chest, as I have watched something abnormally.

No comments:

Post a Comment